Easy to Review – Tax Tips & Bits
Easy to Review – Tax Tips & Bits from A. M. Accounting & Taxes, Inc.
- The tax filing season will begin Monday, Jan. 29, 2018
- Return information can be received by your tax preparer as early as you have all filing documents available
- Certain tax credits that refunds won’t be available until mid to late February, i.e. Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC)
- The tax deadline will be April 17, 2018, because of Sunday the 15th and Emancipation Day for the District of Columbia on the 16th
- Taxpayers are strongly encouraged to file their tax returns electronically for faster refunds